I was in Seattle 2 weeks ago so I bought a band. Here’s my first thoughts:
1. Heavy. It is quite heavy – I feel it when I go running.
2. Battery. Requires charging every 2 days.
3. Waterproof. Cannot handle shower but can handle rain.
4. Heart rate. I’ve noticed big differences between band and and an HRM belt.
5. Pedometer. Big differences between Garmin vivosmart and band – but I am wearing them on different wrists.
6. Cortana. Cant figure out how this works, nor twitter.
7. Music. Why cant I start and stop music?
Things I like:
1. Ecosystem. Its part of the ecosystem so it should get better.
2. Data. It collects a lot of data – including gps when running. Where does it all go? Would be great to have Endomondo interface…
3. Sleep %. Ok one for data freaks but quite interesting to see % efficiency of sleep and how many times you woke up…